Thursday, June 2, 2011

Food & Travel!

Hi,

As my blog title, you can guess my blogs will be all about food and travel. Well, maybe more to food than travel as I don't really have that much leave to begin with. LOL.

This is my 1st experience with blogging so it will  look so amateurish. I hope through time there will be improvement on the way I write and express myself. I never thought that I will start my own blog.

Some of my friends told me "Hey, if you like to eat, enjoy your food and have a good taste bud why don't you become a food blogger?". Still, I never make the step to write a blog as I know my English isn't that good and am not sure whether anyone will understand what I try to tell them. But here I am, writing my 1st blog. LOL. 

The reason being I decided to start my own blog is because when I planned to go Taipei and I have no clue where to go and what to eat. My brother who supposed to arrange the itinerary just messaged me and said he was busy and want me to plan the whole itinerary thing. I was like err... but I got no choice aint I? Reading from one blog to another blog gave me loads (lots) of information. In no time, from I don't know where to go to which place I should go as too many places too little time!! So I think no harm to write my own blog, beside giving you guys some information it can help me to refresh my  memory too ( since I have a short term memory loss -.-''.. hahaha.. )

I hope my blog will help you guys in one way or another, like the way I gain more information and knowledge when I read others' blogs. Please do keep checking in from time to time and read about the blog that I post in the future.

I will only start my next blog 1 week from now.. after I come back from Holiday.. going to  the "Island of GODS" tonight.. more food and travel story to come.. Stay Tune!!

xoxo,
S

2 comments:

  1. looking forward for your information on foods and travel destination ...
    moc moc

    ey

    ps. dont forget present from Bali and Taiwan :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Breunique: Like I said.. Stay Tune!! As for the present.. I will give you loads of pictures!! LOL

    ReplyDelete